Wednesday, March 7, 2012

New Style

So this blog was originally going to be a place to only show my work, but I figure I'll have a website in the near future where I can do that anyhow. I want a place where I can show all kinds of thing that interest me, and hey that where my work comes from anyhow. I'll still post my work on here, but I'll also be posting the things that inspire me. Like my crazy creative sister Stacy and the cool stuff she has been making over at Handmade by Stacy Vaughn.  She just started a  series on recycled crafts.  "trash to treasure"  Up-cycle, pretty neat.

Also here is my other blog: eastpointroad.blogspot.com where I post only videos that I think are just awesome. A lot of these videos I have reblogged from either Frankie, Arthur, or Rob so thanks.

I'll leave you with a video from my other blog that I find just ridiculous:

I Believe I can Fly ( flight of the frenchies). Trailer from sebastien montaz-rosset on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment